An announcement of ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite smartphone widescreen, wide-angle camera, ASUS held a press conference within the framework of MWC 2018, the framework of which it presented three models of smartphones.
In this news, we will talk about the simplest of the new products – Zenfone 5 Lite. The main features of the smartphone are the availability of four cameras, working independently of each other, and a large screen. Let’s start with the photo. Both in front and behind the Zenfone 5 Lite are pairs from a conventional and wide-angle camera. The second coincides with all known characteristics: six-lens optics and a viewing angle of 120 degrees. But the usual cameras are different. The primary has a resolution of 16 megapixels and aperture of f / 2.2, it is equipped with a phase autofocus and flash. Frontalka has a large resolution (20 megapixels) and aperture (f / 2.0) and is also equipped with a flash (Softlight).
The second key feature is no surprise: ASUS for the first time in the mainline used a screen with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 (before that it was only found in the budget series Zenfone Max). This is an IPS-panel with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. As for hardware, ASUS traditionally has different versions: the base one runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 430, the more advanced one is on Snapdragon 630. In the first case, 3 GB or 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM is used, the older model has only 4 GB and more modern LPDDR4.
Other features of the ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite include 32/64 GB of internal eMCP memory, two SIM slots, a separate (third) microSD slot with a capacity of up to 2 TB, an FM radio receiver, an NFC module, a micro USB port and a built-in 3300 mAh battery. The smartphone is enclosed in a glass-metal case (2,5D-glass is in front and behind), available in three colors – black Midnight Black, white Moonlight White, and red Rouge Red. Sales of the smartphone will begin in March.
Specifications ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite:
Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (Band 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 19), FDD-LTE (Band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 , 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28), TDD-LTE (Band 38, 39, 40, 41) (depending on the modification)
- Platform: Android Oreo with ZenUI (upgrade to ZenUI 5 in the third quarter)
- Display: 6 “, 2160х1080 points, 401 ppi, IPS
- Camera: dual, 16 megapixels (phase autofocus, f / 2.2, 80 degrees) + wide-angle (120 degrees, 6 lenses), flash
- Front camera: dual, 20 megapixels (Sony IMX376, f / 2.0, 85.5 degrees) + wide angle (120 degrees, 6 lenses), soft flash
- Processor: 8 cores, 28/14 nm, Qualcomm Snapdragon 430/630
- Graphics chip: Adreno 505/508
- Memory: 3/4 GB LPDDR3 / 4 GB LPDDR4
- Internal memory: 32/64 GB eMCP
- Memory card: microSD (up to 2 TB), a separate slot
- A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- FM radio
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Wi-Fi (802.11b / g / n / 802.11a / b / g / n / ac)
- Ports: microUSB, 3.5 mm for headphones
- The fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3300 mAh
- Dimensions: 160,62х76,16х7,8 mm
- Weight: 168.3 g