HTC’s first model under Android One and the first smartphone of this program to be marketed in France, the HTC U11 Life is finally available. But not everywhere…
HTC has largely declined in 2017 its concept Ocean. No less than five terminals have emerged: U Ultra, U Play, U11, U11 Life and U11 +. And a sixth was presented in Taiwan in January, the U11 EYEs. Apart from the first two models, one of the particularities of these terminals from the Ocean concept is to integrate slices with pressure sensors (a bit like the iPhone 3D Touchscreen from the iPhone 6S). Tap on them and you engage new interactions. HTC called this Edge Sense. This is an idea that changes vis the competition.
This feature is available on the high-end models of the brand, but also, for a few days, in mid-range with the U11 Life, a mobile that has more than one trick in his bag. The latter, officialized last November with the U11 +, is not only the only HTC mid-range Edge Sense, but it is also the first model of the Android One program to be officially sold in France. The U11 Life is a phone that includes an interface without any software overlay (in addition to Edge Sense integration). If you’re an Android fan, but you do not necessarily like HTC Sense, that might be a model you might enjoy.
The HTC U11 EYEs is available in black, silver and red, priced at $ 14,900 ($ 505) or about $ 16,000. The U11 EYEs will not be available outside of Asia. or not
The market will be in Thailand as well. We have to wait for the announcement again. If you have any further updates, you will be notified immediately by your friends.
- Super LCD 3 screen size 6 inch 18: 9 aspect
- Resolution 2160 × 1080 pixels (Full HD +)
- Glass Gorilla Glass 3
- Android OS 7.1.2 Nougat cover HTC Sense UI
- CPU Snapdragon 652 Octa Core
- Adreno GPU 510
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- Supports up to 2TB microSD Card
- 12MP rear camera, 3x f / 1.8 aperture with dual LED flash, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP + 5MP front-facing lens, f / 2.2 aperture with Portrait Mode 80 degrees
- Dustproof IP67 standard
- Supports 2 SIM cards
- Fingerprint sensor And face scan
- Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, USB 2.0, GPS, GLONASS.
- 4G LTE support.
- Edge Sense features.
- Battery capacity 3930 mAh. Supports Quick Charge 3.0.
- Body size. 157.9 × 74.99 × 8.5 mm
- Weight 185 g
To get consumers to crack for this mobile phone far from uninteresting…